Worship doesn’t end with that last up tempo song. Worship doesn’t end when you drop your tithe check in the offering basket. Worship doesn’t end when you help clean up after the pot luck. Worship doesn’t end when you pile the kids in the van to head home. That’s when worship begins.
Archives for: Shawn Wallace (subscribe)
Aug 21 2008
Subscribe (subscribe)Enter your e-mail address to have our posts sent directly to your inbox. Or click on the orange RSS icon to subscribe in a reader.
- How Is My Money Used Each Month? (54)
- God Hasn’t Given Up on You (10)
- Jesica Lee: Thank you. These are the exact feelings I have been filled with. I have stood in my bathroom so my...
Most Active Discussions
- Letter Writing Ideas (2886)
- Where Do You Sponsor a Child? (1643)
- Please Encourage Our Haiti Staff: Prayers Needed (589)
- Are My Letters Really That Important? (394)
- Write Your Child the Second Friday of Every Month (393)
- Should I Visit My Sponsored Child? (390)
- Funny Things Kids Say (340)
- Sponsorship in Six Words (332)
- Haiti Earthquake Update (323)
Got Questions? Get Satisfaction