In the true spirit of Christmas, please remember that the wise men came and gave gifts to Him and not to each other. Our own personal fasts might be the best gifts that we could ever provide to God — the giving of ourselves through a focused time of prayer and devotion to Him.
Archives for: spina bifida (subscribe)
Dec 22 2010
Subscribe (subscribe)Enter your e-mail address to have our posts sent directly to your inbox. Or click on the orange RSS icon to subscribe in a reader.
- Christmas in Burkina Faso (2)
- Susan Sayler: Hi Alida! Typically in Burkina Faso, the times of hunger are in August and September.
- Second Friday Writing Club: Playtime (4)
- Susan Sayler: Athena, that sounds like an excellent idea! I bet Sudoku puzzles would be fun for him to try out!
- Contact Us (8)
- Susan Sayler: Hi Martha! It depends on the country and the relevant programs in your child’ s area. In...
Most Active Discussions
- Letter Writing Ideas (2898)
- Where Do You Sponsor a Child? (1658)
- Please Encourage Our Haiti Staff: Prayers Needed (595)
- Are My Letters Really That Important? (398)
- Write Your Child the Second Friday of Every Month (395)
- Should I Visit My Sponsored Child? (393)
- Funny Things Kids Say (350)
- Sponsorship in Six Words (332)
- Haiti Earthquake Update (323)
Got Questions? Get Satisfaction