What would it be like to live in a house that was at constant risk of being taken from you — not just for a few weeks, but week after week, year after year? Squatters in Ghana, including many sponsored children and their families, deal with this reality daily.
Archives for: squatter (subscribe)
Sep 4 2012
Subscribe (subscribe)Enter your e-mail address to have our posts sent directly to your inbox. Or click on the orange RSS icon to subscribe in a reader.
- Out of the Mouths of Babes (4)
- How Do You Stay Passionate About Letter Writing? (62)
- KJM: I started sponsoring a boy in Ethiopia five years ago as a single woman. Busy with my life as a new teacher and...
Most Active Discussions
- Letter Writing Ideas (2867)
- Where Do You Sponsor a Child? (1630)
- Please Encourage Our Haiti Staff: Prayers Needed (586)
- Are My Letters Really That Important? (393)
- Write Your Child the Second Friday of Every Month (389)
- Should I Visit My Sponsored Child? (379)
- Funny Things Kids Say (333)
- Sponsorship in Six Words (329)
- Haiti Earthquake Update (323)
Got Questions? Get Satisfaction