No, it’s not fair that I was born in America instead of Africa. It’s not fair that I enjoy abundance while billions endure extreme poverty. But gosh dog it, I will not feel guilty for it. Moving forward, I resolve that it will empower me to work harder on behalf of those I care for…
Archives for: struggle (subscribe)
Jan 24 2011
Subscribe (subscribe)Enter your e-mail address to have our posts sent directly to your inbox. Or click on the orange RSS icon to subscribe in a reader.
- How to Write a Letter from the New Compassion App (3)
- Hakiza Ian Moses: Letters to the sponsored child are so paramount. ..I have and kept over 30 letters from my sponsor...
- This One’s for the Men (26)
- Hakiza Ian Moses: Thanks Bri for sharing When I first met my sponsor back in 2002, I didn’t want to leave her....
- What Are the Odds? (7)
- Terri: In February of last year I was thinking of sponsoring just one more child (we already had several.) My husband...
Most Active Discussions
- Letter Writing Ideas (2908)
- Where Do You Sponsor a Child? (1689)
- Please Encourage Our Haiti Staff: Prayers Needed (597)
- Are My Letters Really That Important? (398)
- Write Your Child the Second Friday of Every Month (398)
- Should I Visit My Sponsored Child? (393)
- Funny Things Kids Say (350)
- Sponsorship in Six Words (334)
- Haiti Earthquake Update (323)
Got Questions? Get Satisfaction