As the country director, Sujitha Siri Kumara dialogues with pregnant and new mothers from our Child Survival Program. With his experience of sleepless nights with twin babies, he is able to identify with their struggles.
Archives for: Sujitha Siri Kumara (subscribe)
Subscribe (subscribe)Enter your e-mail address to have our posts sent directly to your inbox. Or click on the orange RSS icon to subscribe in a reader.
- Summer Volunteering with Compassion (4)
- Poverty Tourism vs. Pilgrimage (1)
- Bri McKoy: This was such an excellent article and I love the perspective! Thank you for sharing. Grateful!
Most Active Discussions
- Letter Writing Ideas (2908)
- Where Do You Sponsor a Child? (1693)
- Please Encourage Our Haiti Staff: Prayers Needed (597)
- Are My Letters Really That Important? (398)
- Write Your Child the Second Friday of Every Month (398)
- Should I Visit My Sponsored Child? (395)
- Funny Things Kids Say (350)
- Sponsorship in Six Words (334)
- Haiti Earthquake Update (323)
Got Questions? Get Satisfaction