Certainly Tales has already achieved more than most in his little corner of the world. He’s been a role model to his mother. Maybe this same strength his mother saw will be enough to propel him out of the vicious cycle of life he’s currently living in.
Archives for: Tales (subscribe)
Feb 22 2011
Subscribe (subscribe)Enter your e-mail address to have our posts sent directly to your inbox. Or click on the orange RSS icon to subscribe in a reader.
- The Power of a Letter (5)
- Elkanah Gitere: the sponsors experiences in Peru are quite encouraging. I thank God for the sponsor who encourage the...
- The Baby Elephant Rescuer (1)
- Jennifer Jafelice: That is amazing, Edwin! Elephants are magnificent animals – how wonderful you are there to...
- What Impact Does Giving a Family Gift Have in a Child’s Life? (34)
- Emily Vanhoutan: Hi Julia! Thank you so much for your desire to bless your child’ s family despite your current...
Most Active Discussions
- Letter Writing Ideas (2898)
- Where Do You Sponsor a Child? (1656)
- Please Encourage Our Haiti Staff: Prayers Needed (595)
- Are My Letters Really That Important? (398)
- Write Your Child the Second Friday of Every Month (394)
- Should I Visit My Sponsored Child? (393)
- Funny Things Kids Say (350)
- Sponsorship in Six Words (332)
- Haiti Earthquake Update (323)
Got Questions? Get Satisfaction