Team Compassion cyclists participated in the 25th annual Children’s Hospital Colorado Courage Classic, a nearly 200-mile bike ride to raise funds and awareness for the Denver Children’s Hospital Foundation. Together, the team raised $6,220 — advocating for kids through their personal interests.
Archives for: Team Compassion (subscribe)
Aug 13 2014
Subscribe (subscribe)Enter your e-mail address to have our posts sent directly to your inbox. Or click on the orange RSS icon to subscribe in a reader.
- One Word To Lead 2015 (4)
- Frederick Dwumah: My one word is Prosperity in 2015
- Christmas in Burkina Faso (2)
- Susan Sayler: Hi Alida! Typically in Burkina Faso, the times of hunger are in August and September.
- Second Friday Writing Club: Playtime (4)
- Susan Sayler: Athena, that sounds like an excellent idea! I bet Sudoku puzzles would be fun for him to try out!
Most Active Discussions
- Letter Writing Ideas (2898)
- Where Do You Sponsor a Child? (1658)
- Please Encourage Our Haiti Staff: Prayers Needed (595)
- Are My Letters Really That Important? (398)
- Write Your Child the Second Friday of Every Month (395)
- Should I Visit My Sponsored Child? (393)
- Funny Things Kids Say (350)
- Sponsorship in Six Words (332)
- Haiti Earthquake Update (323)
Got Questions? Get Satisfaction