Compassion couldn’t make it any easier on us. They mail us the paper, the envelopes, the ideas. They also have a fantastic website, which allows us to donate more money online and submit letters electronically. What’s my problem?
Archives for: The Case for Joy (subscribe)
Subscribe (subscribe)Enter your e-mail address to have our posts sent directly to your inbox. Or click on the orange RSS icon to subscribe in a reader.
- How Is My Money Used Each Month? (54)
- God Hasn’t Given Up on You (10)
- Jesica Lee: Thank you. These are the exact feelings I have been filled with. I have stood in my bathroom so my...
Most Active Discussions
- Letter Writing Ideas (2886)
- Where Do You Sponsor a Child? (1643)
- Please Encourage Our Haiti Staff: Prayers Needed (589)
- Are My Letters Really That Important? (394)
- Write Your Child the Second Friday of Every Month (393)
- Should I Visit My Sponsored Child? (390)
- Funny Things Kids Say (340)
- Sponsorship in Six Words (332)
- Haiti Earthquake Update (323)
Got Questions? Get Satisfaction