Back in February, you, our fantastic friends, helped us win
the MySpace Impact Award. (This blog was just taking baby steps then, so
unless you were our friends on MySpace or Facebook, you might not have
heard our cheering.)
Well guess what? Another organization, The Love Alliance, has recently won
the MySpace Impact Award. (Congratulations, TLA!) And here’s the cool…
Subscribe (subscribe)Enter your e-mail address to have our posts sent directly to your inbox. Or click on the orange RSS icon to subscribe in a reader.
- You will Fall in Love with this Child – Guaranteed! (2)
- Jamie: This was so touching, made me cry! So beautiful. Thank you for sharing your sweet son’s story. God bless...
- Being a Sponsor is Not Easy (28)
- Teresa: It’s not always about money. Sometimes people cancel because they are struggling with emotional issues...
- Easter in Haiti (1)
- Susan Burger: I am very grateful to be able to read this as I am sponsoring a little girl from Haiti. I am always...
Most Active Discussions
- Letter Writing Ideas (2888)
- Where Do You Sponsor a Child? (1645)
- Please Encourage Our Haiti Staff: Prayers Needed (590)
- Are My Letters Really That Important? (394)
- Write Your Child the Second Friday of Every Month (393)
- Should I Visit My Sponsored Child? (391)
- Funny Things Kids Say (343)
- Sponsorship in Six Words (332)
- Haiti Earthquake Update (323)
Got Questions? Get Satisfaction