Many of Compassion’s sponsors are young families. Our family fits that category with children 9, 6, 5 and 2 years old. Not only do we want to help little ones overseas, my wife and I want our own children to realize the hope-stealing effects of poverty. We want our kids to understand poverty to a…
Archives for: Tonny Tunya (subscribe)
May 23 2008
Subscribe (subscribe)Enter your e-mail address to have our posts sent directly to your inbox. Or click on the orange RSS icon to subscribe in a reader.
- What’s Your Word of the Year for 2013? (36)
- Sandra Alba Firaben: When Jacob ran away from his enraged brother, he went to sleep in a land that seemed desolate....
- “My World Turned Upside Down So I Could Live Right-side Up.” (14)
- Carol Stine: I love your story! I sponsored a girl named Myomy from Bolivia for almost 10 years when her family...
- Give a Gift in Jesus’ Name (1)
- Christian James: Its a nice ideas about giving a gifts and ofcourse its diffidently from the heart. God Bless!
Most Active Discussions
- Letter Writing Ideas (2885)
- Where Do You Sponsor a Child? (1642)
- Please Encourage Our Haiti Staff: Prayers Needed (587)
- Are My Letters Really That Important? (394)
- Write Your Child the Second Friday of Every Month (392)
- Should I Visit My Sponsored Child? (390)
- Funny Things Kids Say (338)
- Sponsorship in Six Words (329)
- Haiti Earthquake Update (323)
Got Questions? Get Satisfaction