Wongduan wiped beads of perspiration from her brow, rested her hands on her swollen abdomen, and leaned her head against the wall. Feeling nauseated, she closed her eyes, hoping to rest, but the memory of her two miscarried children haunted her.
Archives for: Udon Thani (subscribe)
May 25 2012
Subscribe (subscribe)Enter your e-mail address to have our posts sent directly to your inbox. Or click on the orange RSS icon to subscribe in a reader.
- You Asked, We Answered: Facebook Q&A (6)
- Emily Vanhoutan: Hi Monica! First off, thank you so much for your sacrifice and service to this country and for your...
- Technology in Developing Countries (17)
Most Active Discussions
- Letter Writing Ideas (2907)
- Where Do You Sponsor a Child? (1678)
- Please Encourage Our Haiti Staff: Prayers Needed (596)
- Are My Letters Really That Important? (398)
- Write Your Child the Second Friday of Every Month (395)
- Should I Visit My Sponsored Child? (393)
- Funny Things Kids Say (350)
- Sponsorship in Six Words (334)
- Haiti Earthquake Update (323)
Got Questions? Get Satisfaction