Uganda is often held up as a model for Africa in the fight against HIV and AIDS. Strong government leadership, broad-based partnerships and effective public education campaigns all contributed to a decline in the number of people living with HIV and AIDS in the 1990s.
Despite this impressive reduction in the spread of AIDS in…
Subscribe (subscribe)Enter your e-mail address to have our posts sent directly to your inbox. Or click on the orange RSS icon to subscribe in a reader.
- What to Expect from Your Child’s Letters (10)
- Emily Vanhoutan: Hello Nancy! I am so sorry if it does not seem as if Joao is receiving your letters :(. I know it...
- 20 Letter-Writing Prompts You Can Use (21)
- Emily Vanhoutan: Hi Teresa! That is a great question and thank you for wanting to maintain a healthy relations...
- Join the Letter Writing Club on Pinterest (192)
- Emily Vanhoutan: Hi there, Camille! As requested, I have sent you an invitation in your email that will add you to...
Most Active Discussions
- Letter Writing Ideas (2898)
- Where Do You Sponsor a Child? (1656)
- Please Encourage Our Haiti Staff: Prayers Needed (595)
- Are My Letters Really That Important? (398)
- Write Your Child the Second Friday of Every Month (394)
- Should I Visit My Sponsored Child? (393)
- Funny Things Kids Say (350)
- Sponsorship in Six Words (332)
- Haiti Earthquake Update (323)
Got Questions? Get Satisfaction