As we walk through the journey of life, we might experience some kind of pain: to be rejected by a friend, to lose a loved one, any sickness or injury. But in the midst of our sorrows, the Lord promises to comfort us, look on us with compassion, and make our deserts like Eden.
Archives for: wilderness (subscribe)
Mar 22 2012
Subscribe (subscribe)Enter your e-mail address to have our posts sent directly to your inbox. Or click on the orange RSS icon to subscribe in a reader.
- Why Do My Sponsored Child’s Letters Seem So Impersonal? (69)
- Emily: Something helpful I have noticed with my children is that at first the letters are more impersonal but as they...
- Giving a Gift to Your Sponsored Child: The Whys, Whats and Hows (89)
Most Active Discussions
- Letter Writing Ideas (2888)
- Where Do You Sponsor a Child? (1645)
- Please Encourage Our Haiti Staff: Prayers Needed (590)
- Are My Letters Really That Important? (394)
- Write Your Child the Second Friday of Every Month (393)
- Should I Visit My Sponsored Child? (391)
- Funny Things Kids Say (343)
- Sponsorship in Six Words (332)
- Haiti Earthquake Update (323)
Got Questions? Get Satisfaction