As we walk through the journey of life, we might experience some kind of pain: to be rejected by a friend, to lose a loved one, any sickness or injury. But in the midst of our sorrows, the Lord promises to comfort us, look on us with compassion, and make our deserts like Eden.
Archives for: wilderness (subscribe)
Mar 22 2012
Subscribe (subscribe)Enter your e-mail address to have our posts sent directly to your inbox. Or click on the orange RSS icon to subscribe in a reader.
- Valerie’s First Christmas (4)
- 4 Tips for Writing Your First Letter (4)
- Emily Vanhoutan: Hi Jasmine! Thank you so much for sponsoring sweet Lili with us :). It looks like your sponsors...
Most Active Discussions
- Letter Writing Ideas (2898)
- Where Do You Sponsor a Child? (1658)
- Please Encourage Our Haiti Staff: Prayers Needed (595)
- Are My Letters Really That Important? (398)
- Write Your Child the Second Friday of Every Month (394)
- Should I Visit My Sponsored Child? (393)
- Funny Things Kids Say (350)
- Sponsorship in Six Words (332)
- Haiti Earthquake Update (323)
Got Questions? Get Satisfaction