We’ve been wanting to do this for a looong time now, and it’s finally here — our first blog contest!
It took some time to hoodwink someone into donating a prize, but we finally found Amber.
What’s the gist of the contest?
- Write a blog post describing how “hope lives” in your life.
- Link back to this post in your post.
- Leave us a comment, including a link to your blog, so we know you’re participating.
- If you don’t have a blog, you can still participate. Just tell us how “hope lives” in your life by commenting on this post.
- We’ll choose three finalists.
- You’ll pick a winner from the three finalists.
Oh, one other thing. Write your “hope lives” post by Tuesday, November 11. Voting will be between November 12 and 15, with the winner announced on Monday, November 17.
Hmmm. Guess that was really three things. 🙂
Help Families Affected BY COVID-19
Families in poverty have no safety net in times of crisis. Help provide food, medical care and support during this pandemic.