We arrived at the airport in Entebbe Uganda at approximately 11:00 p.m. Uganda time yesterday. We are thankful for the following:
- a safe journey
- all of our flights were generally on schedule and no flights were missed
- all of our luggage arrived at its intended destination
- good Christian travel companions
- a friendly and helpful Compassion Uganda staff to meet us at the airport
- good health for everyone on the trip
We are currently experiencing some problems getting access to the Internet in the hotel. It’s slow and intermittent access. Please pray that the Internet access will improve and we will be able to blog aggressively about Compassion’s work in this beautiful country.
Everyone is in the process of eating breakfast at the hotel. We will be leaving shortly to see some of Compassion’s Christian child development projects. Stay tuned for more updates!
1 Comment |Add a comment
I’ll be praying for you and the team this week Tom. May God bless!