Are you a college student that wants to do something meaningful with your summer? Are you looking for more than a job? Something with purpose?
You need look no further than our paid summer internship program! Come help us release children from poverty in Jesus’ name. Apply online today!
What You Need to Know
- Our summer internship program is open to undergraduate students graduating between May 2012 and May 2014.
- You must have at least a 3.2 cumulative GPA and have completed two years of college by May 2012.
- The internship begins May 21, 2012 and ends August 3, 2012.
- Positions are available for the following functions, among others: accounting, business, marketing, civil engineering, communications, finance, information technology, human resources and computer science.
- You will be paid $9 an hour.
- Work weeks will be Monday through Thursday with various opportunities for Friday activities.
- There is a trip to the Dominican Republic to visit several child development centers at the end of the internship. It’s an optional, self-funded trip.
- The internship application deadline is January 2, 2012.
- For all the details about our paid summer internship program, visit compassion.com/internships.