We can’t forget the many milestones you made possible over the years:
- After Hurricane Matthew struck Haiti on Oct. 26, 2017, you raised more than $2 million to help restore lives.
- After a violent attack in June 2017, you raised more than $500,000 for Steven to help pay medical bills for him and other children facing difficult medical situations. Now he’s back home with his family in Ecuador!
- On Sept. 16, 2017, we had our first Sponsor Selfie Day! Sponsors from 21 countries flooded Instagram with thousands of photos to show love for kids in poverty!
- More than 6,000 kids have been sponsored through Compassion Blogger Trips over the years!
- And 1.8 million children received life-changing care this year!
As these amazing milestones were hit, you spread their stories to thousands of people on Instagram. And every time you shared, this remarkable community of Instagrammers who release children from poverty continued to grow.
Let’s celebrate the Instagram highlights we’ve shared together throughout the years.
Since we posted for the first time in 2011…
… and first hashtagged #compassioninternational in 2013, you’ve shared so many adorable moments with us!
You’ve written letters that filled children with hope and love.
You’ve journeyed across the world to meet the Compassion students you invest in.
And you’ve (literally) made kiddos dance with pure happiness!