We can’t forget the many milestones you made possible over the years:
- After Hurricane Matthew struck Haiti on Oct. 26, 2017, you raised more than $2 million to help restore lives.
- After a violent attack in June 2017, you raised more than $500,000 for Steven to help pay medical bills for him and other children facing difficult medical situations. Now he’s back home with his family in Ecuador!
- On Sept. 16, 2017, we had our first Sponsor Selfie Day! Sponsors from 21 countries flooded Instagram with thousands of photos to show love for kids in poverty!
- More than 6,000 kids have been sponsored through Compassion Blogger Trips over the years!
- And 1.8 million children received life-changing care this year!
As these amazing milestones were hit, you spread their stories to thousands of people on Instagram. And every time you shared, this remarkable community of Instagrammers who release children from poverty continued to grow.
Let’s celebrate the Instagram highlights we’ve shared together throughout the years.
Since we posted for the first time in 2011…
… and first hashtagged #compassioninternational in 2013, you’ve shared so many adorable moments with us!
You’ve written letters that filled children with hope and love.
One thing that never changes over the years is that children love receiving letters from their sponsors! Thank you @evans_onyango for sharing this precious photo from KE760 – and for all the sponsors and correspondents that keep writing those treasured words! ??? #Compassion100Kfollowers #compassionletter #letterwriting #kenya
You’ve journeyed across the world to meet the Compassion students you invest in.
Meeting the child or teen you sponsor = so many good feels! Lovin’ these photos from @abu_darbie of her visit with Mata in #Thailand. Darnie sponsors this adorable 12-year-old with her two sisters and they got to visit her together. From sharing laughs, family and cultures, the day was pure joy! ???? #compassion100Kfollowers #childsponsorship #endpoverty #allthefeels
And you’ve (literally) made kiddos dance with pure happiness!
Becky, Betty and Happy have got rhythm and we can’t help but smile! Such a cute video from @jordanfoxworthy that shows her heart for kids in #Rwanda. Seeing Instagram filled with your photos and videos of young lives being transformed pushes us forward every day! #Compassion100Kfollowers #feelingthelove #valentinesday #happydance
We’re grateful for all you do! You encourage us to push forward every day!
As we close out our Instagram celebration, we want to sincerely say THANK YOU for coming on this journey with us! We could not do what we do without you. ???. In the past year, 1.8 million children received life-changing care through the Child Sponsorship Program. More than 1.6 million of these children were linked to caring sponsors. But there are still so many more that need your support. Let’s continue to use our blessings to bless others. Will you change a life with us today? To sponsor a child, please visit http://cintl.us/changealife. #compassion100Kfollowers #endpoverty #childsponsorship #socialgood #sharelove #valentinesday
0 Comments |Add a comment