Christian Blog on Child Poverty: Ground Rules for Leaving Comments
Jul. 12, 2011 – By submitting a comment here you grant us a perpetual license to reproduce your words and name/web site in attribution.
For the benefit of all, please follow these ground rules when commenting on our blog posts.
You agree to allow us to edit your comments to protect the privacy of the children and students in our programs, as well as the staff and church partners we work with.
Potential edits include, but are not limited to, removing some or all of the information that could be used to identify a specific child (e.g., first and last name of the child and name of the child development center).
You agree not to post content that is:
- irrelevant to the subject
- deceitful or deceptive
- profane (i.e., contains profanity)
- insulting or embarrassing to groups or individuals
- threatening in any way
- sensitive and confidential
- invasive of another’s privacy
- abusive of the CAPS LOCK key
- harmful to minors in any way
- misrepresentative of your affiliation with a person or entity
- malicious (i.e., contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware or telecommunications equipment
- soliciting or promoting a commercial interest
- a chain letter or pyramid scheme
Comments that violate the guidelines will be deleted.