Leadership Development Program student Lia Anggraeny is working on a degree in economics. Through all of her studies however, the greatest thing Lia has learned is that God is more than a friend or a counselor — He is her Father.
Archives for: economics (subscribe)
Nov 3 2011
Subscribe (subscribe)Enter your e-mail address to have our posts sent directly to your inbox. Or click on the orange RSS icon to subscribe in a reader.
- Out of the Mouths of Babes (2)
- What Happens When a Child Isn’t Sponsored? (7)
- Sharon: If you get to a point that you can’t sponsor him, you might still be able to keep writing him.
Most Active Discussions
- Letter Writing Ideas (2867)
- Where Do You Sponsor a Child? (1630)
- Please Encourage Our Haiti Staff: Prayers Needed (586)
- Are My Letters Really That Important? (393)
- Write Your Child the Second Friday of Every Month (389)
- Should I Visit My Sponsored Child? (378)
- Funny Things Kids Say (333)
- Sponsorship in Six Words (329)
- Haiti Earthquake Update (323)
Got Questions? Get Satisfaction