Sponsor letters can do more than money, because they build a relationship between child and sponsor. These letters are not just pieces of paper; these letters are filled with love, affection, emotion and inspiration for children.
Archives for: Sath Nong Khasiapungi Child Development Center (subscribe)
Oct 14 2011
Subscribe (subscribe)Enter your e-mail address to have our posts sent directly to your inbox. Or click on the orange RSS icon to subscribe in a reader.
- Desperately Waiting for a Letter (6)
- Join the Letter Writing Club on Pinterest (160)
- Jennifer Rikard: I would LOVE to be a pinner!!! This gets me soooo excited!! http://www.p interest.com /jennifer...
Most Active Discussions
- Letter Writing Ideas (2886)
- Where Do You Sponsor a Child? (1644)
- Please Encourage Our Haiti Staff: Prayers Needed (589)
- Are My Letters Really That Important? (394)
- Write Your Child the Second Friday of Every Month (393)
- Should I Visit My Sponsored Child? (390)
- Funny Things Kids Say (340)
- Sponsorship in Six Words (332)
- Haiti Earthquake Update (323)
Got Questions? Get Satisfaction