One little boy was not playing with the others, but he was smiling as he watched their game. As Lara walked closer to him to invite him to join them, she noticed his completely broken sandals and his mangled, bloody toes.
Archives for: soccer ball (subscribe)
Mar 9 2012
Subscribe (subscribe)Enter your e-mail address to have our posts sent directly to your inbox. Or click on the orange RSS icon to subscribe in a reader.
- Valerie’s First Christmas (4)
- 4 Tips for Writing Your First Letter (4)
- Emily Vanhoutan: Hi Jasmine! Thank you so much for sponsoring sweet Lili with us :). It looks like your sponsors...
Most Active Discussions
- Letter Writing Ideas (2898)
- Where Do You Sponsor a Child? (1658)
- Please Encourage Our Haiti Staff: Prayers Needed (595)
- Are My Letters Really That Important? (398)
- Write Your Child the Second Friday of Every Month (394)
- Should I Visit My Sponsored Child? (393)
- Funny Things Kids Say (350)
- Sponsorship in Six Words (332)
- Haiti Earthquake Update (323)
Got Questions? Get Satisfaction