When you need an idea to get your next letter started, you might turn to one of these questions. I hope you find them, and the questions I’ve shared in previous posts, helpful. Which questions have you used when writing to your sponsored child?
- How would you describe one of your favorite meals?
- How do you prepare one of your favorite meals?
- Who taught you to cook or who cooks for you now?
- What role does food play in holidays or celebrations?
- What’s your favorite holiday food/special food?
- Does your family have any food-related traditions?
- How does your typical family/group meal proceed?
- Who is the best cook you know?
- Where did your family’s favorite dishes originate? How did they become favorites?
- Have you ever eaten a dish from your child’s country? What did you think?
Your Local Church
- How would you describe your pastor?
- What do you like about your local church?
- What role do you play in your local church?
- How do you use your gifts, skills, and passions in your church?
- Who is your best friend at church and how did you become friends?
- Why is your local church important to you?
- How is your church active in the community and world?
- How does being a part of the church challenge you?
- How do you know God wants you to be part of this church?
- How did God lead you into ministry within your local church?
We originally published this post on Feb. 13, 2013.