UPDATED Nov. 7, 2013: Our photo scavenger hunt prized winners are: Yvonne Reynolds, Jill Foley, Janet Ridgeway, Hannah Hinojosa, Luann Cubbage, Cheyanne Kopera, Anka, Micah Headdings, Beveryly Yearwood, Mandi Royman and Megan Knox. We will contact our winners via email shortly.
- T-shirts from True Victory (3) and Create Compassion (3)
- Whole bean, fair trade coffee, from Three Avocados (1)
- Books and CDs
- A Little Salty to Cut the Sweet: Southern Stories of Faith, Family, and Fifteen Pounds of Bacon by Sophie Hudson (a.k.a. Boomama) (1)
- Southern Plate: Classic Comfort Food That Makes Everyone Feel Like Family by Christy Jordan (1)
- A Place at the Table by Chris Seay (1)
- for KING & COUNTRY’s latest CD, Crave (5)
To participate, take pictures of the following scavenger hunt items between now and 9 p.m. MT on Nov. 6. Each item will earn you contest entries. Some items will earn you more entries than others.
The photos fall into several categories, each highlighting a different aspect of the One Meal One Day campaign: blessing, waste, need and advocacy.
Share your photos in Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Google+, etc., then come back here and post the URL to your photo in the widget at the end of this post to get your contest entries.
- We understand having to come back to this post to paste your URL in the widget is annoying, but it’s necessary to ensure we have a verifiable pool of entries (i.e., we don’t miss any) to randomly select our winners from.