UPDATED: Sept. 28, 2012 – The winners of the contest have all been notified and the names are included in a comment to this post.
We are gathered here today to learn about a new opportunity to bless your sponsored child.
Electric word, bless, it means to confer divine favor upon, and that’s a mighty good thing.
And I’m here to tell ya. This is how it’ll work.
- Create a Pinterest board titled “My Sponsored Child.”
- On the board you create,
- pin the image in this post and associate the following link with the pin:
- pin any one of the following and tag this second pin with #mysponsoredchild.
- A photo of you and your sponsored child together.
- A photo of you with a letter from your sponsored child.
- A photo of you holding a photo of your sponsored child.
- pin anything else you want that is relevant to your sponsored child or Compassion.
Once you have created your board, share the URL with us, along with your contact information, using the form at the end of this blog post.
You will receive one contest entry for every repin your “Pin It for My Sponsored Child” pin receives.
You can also enter the contest by sponsoring a child via compassion.com/my-sponsored-child during the contest period. You will receive 30 contest entries for each child you sponsor.
All winners will be chosen randomly.
Ten separate sponsors will win a $25 gift for their sponsored child.
Five separate sponsors will win a $100 gift for their sponsored child’s family.
The contest runs from Sept. 17 to 23, 2012.
Now, go forth and pin!
Oops! We could not locate your form.
The first person that leaves a comment below with the name of the song I paraphrased at the beginning of this post will receive a free Compassion Bible.